CLANNAD
Hello, all!
Now as you can see from the title, this is a re-upload of a pretty sucky anime review of my personal ever-lasting favorite anime and show in general, CLANNAD.
Alright, let's get started!
Okay, so Clannad is made by the artist who goes by the name of "Ki" who has also made three other animes, being: 'Angel Beats! Air, and Kanon.' Two of which are now in my top five anime! (Angel in 2nd, Kanon in 4th.)
So first I'll post the intro of the anime itself below. o_O
Anyway, Let's start with a plot.
High-school average student Tomoya Okazaki has had a rough life. His mother died when he was very young, and when this happened, his father took up many unhealthy habits, such as depression, drinking, and child abuse...
and the only reason I say "child abuse" is because he hurt Tomoya's arm when he was twelve, never allowing him to play any sports with his right hand again. T_T
But one day, when walking to school, Tomoya bumps into a quiet senior named Nagisa Furukawa, the main heroine. I won't spoil anything, but to put it bluntly, this chick changed his life, my life, and everyone who has watched CLANNAD's life. That is how flawless this character is, no exaggeration whatsoever.
As the story progresses, Tomoya and Nagisa not only spend more time together, but also make a few more friends along the way, such as Youhei Sunohara (the pervert) Kyou and Ryou (The twin sisters who love Tomoya, this minor plot making some humorous and tear-jerking moments) Kotomi Ichunose (The genius who is probably my favorite girl in the series) and Tomoya Sacagami (A karate master who is also in love with Tomoya) and ALOT more!!
Now let's talk about how I feel about it.
I LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!!! Aside from a few minor problems, this anime is picture perfect. I said 9/10 in my previous review, but after finishing the anime, I give this anime a 1,000,000,000/10! (Yeah, I may be exaggerating a teensy-weensy bit, but I still love the anime.)
So I will end this review with a comment:
THE VOLUME OF THE SECOND SEASON'S SADNESS IS THROUGH THE ROOF! NO SERIOUSLY, IT MAKES L'S DEATH LOOK LIKE A KID IN "BARNEY" FELL AND HURT HIS PINKIE AND I MADE A BIG MISTAKE WATCHING IT BECAUSE I CRIED IN BED THAT NIGHT DON'T WATCH IT!!!!!!
The A-man is out!

No comments:
Post a Comment